Terms and Conditions for Muhammad Muwaffaq Faleh Al-Zoubi Est. for Import and Export Truck Spare Parts E-Commerce Website www.mmfest.com
*1. Acceptance of Terms*
By using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
- "We," "us," or for Muhammad Muwaffaq Faleh Al-Zoubi Est. for Import and Export refers to the e-commerce website.
- "You" or "the user" refers to anyone using our website.
*3. Registration and Account*
- You must be at least 18 years old to create an account on our website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account information.
*4. Product Information*
- We make every effort to provide accurate product information, including descriptions, prices, and availability.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue products at our discretion.
*5. Orders and Payments*
- Placing an order on our website constitutes an offer to purchase the product.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline orders at our discretion.
- Payment must be made through approved payment methods.
*6. Shipping and Delivery*
- We will make our best effort to ship products in a timely manner.
- Shipping costs and delivery times may vary and are subject to change.
- Risk of loss or damage to products passes to you upon delivery.
*7. Returns and Refunds*
- Our return and refund policy is available on our website.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- By using our website, you consent to our data practices.
*9. Intellectual Property*
- All content on our website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, or use our content without permission.
*10. Limitation of Liability*
- We are not liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages.
- Our liability is limited to the amount paid for the product.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our website at our discretion.
*12. Governing Law*
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of [Your Jurisdiction].
- Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in [Your Jurisdiction].
*13. Changes to Terms*
- We may update these terms and conditions at any time, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically.
*14. Contact Information*
- If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at
+962795541600 or email@example.com .